Auto CCS Cultrade Resources Sdn Bhd, formally known as CCS Cultrade Sdn Bhd has been established as a Automobile Logistic company in Malaysia on 23rd March 2012 and Africa.
Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of International Logistic in the Automobile Industries between Malaysia and Africa. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our logistics and refurbishing network; we have now established this corporation in Nigeria and Ghana.
The revenues of our company are expected to be nearly US$150,000 per month depending on the variables that are factored in with investments in the logistic industry.
Purpose: To be a leader in the logistic industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
• We believe in treating our customers with respect and faithy
• We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.y
• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioningy
• Regional expansion in the field of logistic management and develop a strong base of key customers.• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
• To build good reputation in the field of logistic and automobile refurbishing and become a key player in the industry.
COMPANY SHAREHOLDER / DIRECTORS
MRS JACINTA OKERE, Shareholder/Director
BSc. (Hons) Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering
SITI NADZIRAH BINTI ISMAIL, Director
Management and Administration Professional with 10 years of experience